- The International Screenwriter’s Association has named me one of their Top 25 Screenwriters to Watch in 2018
- I have screenwriting clients in the US, the UK, Australia and the UAE.
- I have two feature films (The Third Bomb and Catsaway) in active development with producers and a third project (Kindred) being pitched in 2018 by a major VFX house in Sydney to the world’s biggest SVOD provider .
- My writing has garnered multiple screenwriting awards and festival placements.
- The feedback I get from producers, directors and production companies is inspiring!
- And my articles about the craft of screenwriting have been published by Script Magazine.
I specialize in writing hero’s journeys that are packed with powerful imagery, thrilling action and emotional depth. I can take your idea from concept to a polished draft, or, if you’ve already got a draft of a screenplay, as a script doctor, I can help make your next draft ready for market.
With years of experience as a script writer for the BBC and Purple Wax, I also have the skills to make any video or radio script entertain, inform and motivate an audience.
Looking for a script consultant? I’ve provided script coverage for director Roland Joffee (The Killing Fields), Hallmark Entertainment, Cinergi, Real Target Films, Tent Pictures Productions, Red Centre Films and script feedback to countless independent screenwriters. I offer a unique combination of page notes and live feedback that will take your script to the next level, and at a very reasonable price.