Need to hire a screenwriter?
- The International Screenwriters’ Association named me one of their Top 25 Screenwriters to Watch
- An animated feature I was hired to develop is in production.
- A producer is pitching a WWII action/drama I was hired to write.
- Another, BAFTA-winning producer, is packaging my WWII action/adventure spec script
- My screenwriting has garnered multiple awards and festival placements.
- Prominent screenwriting websites have published my articles on becoming a screenwriter and the craft of screenwriting.
- And a major national newspaper has mentioned my screenwriting.
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT (as of February 2019):
FLY GIRLS (paid writing assignment): genre – WWII drama/action; hired by – Toil Films; status – packaging.
BROKEN WINGS (paid writing assignment): genre – drama/sports/action; hired by – director Rob Kaplan; status – script completed
KINDRED (paid writing assignment): genre – Indigenous sci-fi/adventure; hired by – Red Centre Films; status – script completed
UNTITLED TV PROJECT (paid writing assignment): genre– animated detective/thriller; hired by – Tent Pictures; status – script completed
ABOOD (paid writing assignment): genre – comedy/adventure; hired by – Tent Pictures; status – treatment completed
CATSAWAY (paid writing assignment): genre – animated action/adventure; hired by – Tent Pictures; status – in production
THIRD BOMB (spec script): genre – WWII action/adventure; optioned by – BAFTA-winner Sias Wilson; status – packaging