- The International Screenwriter’s Association has named me one of their Top 25 Screenwriters to Watch in 2018
- I have screenwriting clients in the US, the UK, Australia, India and the UAE.
- I’ve just been hired by producers in India to write the feature script for BROKEN WINGS, a winter-sports action/drama. I also have three other feature films cookin’: THE THIRD BOMB being packed by a BAFTA-winning producer; and CATSAWAY, an animated project, which is in production and has a teaser available; and KINDRED, an Indigenous scifi script being hailed by a major VFX house in Sydney as it courts producers.
- My writing has garnered multiple screenwriting awards and festival placements.
- The feedback I get from producers, directors and production companies is inspiring!
- My articles about how to become a screenwriter and the craft of screenwriting have been published by Script Magazine and Stage 32.
- And my writing for CATSAWAY has been mentioned in a major national newspaper in Abu Dhabi.
I specialize in writing scripts that are packed with powerful imagery, thrilling action and emotional depth. I can take your idea from concept to a polished draft, or, if you’ve already got a screenplay, as a script doctor, I can help make your next draft ready for market.
With years of experience as a script writer for the BBC and Purple Wax, I also have the skills to make any video or radio script entertain, inform and motivate an audience.
Looking for a script consultant? I’ve provided script coverage for director Roland Joffee (The Killing Fields), Hallmark Entertainment, Cinergi, Real Target Films, Tent Pictures Productions, Red Centre Films, as well as to countless independent screenwriters. I offer a unique combination of page notes and live feedback that will take your script to the next level, and at a very reasonable price.