- The International Screenwriter’s Association has named me one of their Top 25 Screenwriters to Watch in 2018
- I’ve just completed a script for producers in India called BROKEN WINGS, a winter-sports action/drama.
- I’m now writing a major WWII action/drama script for a producer in Australia.
- I also have three other feature films at various stages of development: THE THIRD BOMB, which is being packaged by a BAFTA-winning producer; CATSAWAY, an animated project that’s in production and has a teaser available; and KINDRED, an Indigenous sci-fi script that’s been hailed by a major VFX house in Sydney and recently won First Place at the Native American Tribal Film Festival.
- My writing has garnered multiple screenwriting awards and festival placements.
- The feedback I get from producers, directors and production companies is inspiring!
- My articles about how I became a screenwriter and the craft of screenwriting have been published by Script Magazine and Stage 32.
- And my writing for CATSAWAY has been mentioned in a major national newspaper in Abu Dhabi.
I specialize in writing scripts that are packed with powerful imagery, thrilling action and emotional depth. I can take your idea from concept to a polished draft, or, if you’ve already got a screenplay, as a script doctor, I can help make your next draft ready for market.
With years of experience as a script writer for the BBC and Purple Wax, I also have the skills to make any video or radio script entertain, inform and motivate an audience.
Looking for a script consultant? I’ve provided script coverage for director Roland Joffee (The Killing Fields), Hallmark Entertainment, Cinergi, Real Target Films, Tent Pictures Productions, Red Centre Films, as well as to countless independent screenwriters. I offer a unique combination of page notes and live feedback that will take your script to the next level, and at a very reasonable price.