Are you looking to hire a screenwriter?
- The International Screenwriters’ Association has named me one of their Top 25 Screenwriters to Watch
- An animated feature I was hired to develop is in production.
- A WWII action/drama I was hired to write is currently being packaged by a producer.
- My WWII action/adventure spec script is being packaged by a BAFTA-winning producer.
- My screenwriting has garnered multiple awards and festival placements.
- Producers, directors and production companies around the world hire and re-hire me!
- My articles on becoming a screenwriter and the craft of screenwriting have been published by major screenwriting sites.
- And my screenwriting has been mentioned in a major national newspaper.
PROJECTS IN DEVELOPMENT (as of December, 2018):
FLY GIRLS (paid writing assignment): genre – WWII drama/action ; hired by – Toil Films; status – packaging.
BROKEN WINGS (paid writing assignment): genre – drama/sports/action; hired by – director Rob Kaplan; status – script completed
KINDRED (paid writing assignment): genre – Indigenous sci-fi/adventure; hired by – Red Centre Films; status – script completed
UNTITLED TV PROJECT (paid writing assignment): genre– animated detective/thriller; hired by – Tent Pictures; status – script completed
ABOOD (paid writing assignment): genre – comedy/adventure; hired by – Tent Pictures; status – treatment completed
CATSAWAY (paid writing assignment): genre – animated action/adventure; hired by – Tent Pictures; status – in production
THIRD BOMB (spec script): genre – WWII action/adventure; optioned by – BAFTA-winner Sias Wilson; status – packaging